Acronis True Image Advanced uses advance backup and AI-based cybersecurity technologies so you can be confident that you won’t lose essential data, OS, partition, or an entire system. It’s easy to use and quick to restore your files. Acronis True Image Advanced Product. Login Next v 21.1.10.
Acronis True Image Advanced Coupon Code
Thinking about going for off-site storage but only for selected directories and files.
I'm currently backing up everything on two machines with TI2021 'basic' version.
Do the 'Advanced' and 'Premium' versions offer the ability to configure and change a selection of directories or individual files to be backed up to the cloud while continuing to have complete onsite backups?
Not totally clear on what you want Bert. All versions of ATI allow for the creation of files and folders backup, and the backups can be located locally (either on a NAS, USB drive) or Acronis Cloud (if you have Advanced or Premium. I suggest you have a look at section 4.2 of the User Guide. It is relatively easy to set up folder backups not sure if you can backup just individual files (never tried to do so), but you can use the exclusions option to limit what is backed up. I use Files and Folders backups to backup rapidly changing directories to my NAS and to the Acronis Cloud.
Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 M/B; AMD Ryzen 1700X; 16gig RAM; 2 x 500 gig Samsung 970 EVO PCIe NVMe, 1 x 250 gig Samsung 960 EVO PCIe NVMe drives + other drives (Windows 10 Pro 64)
Gigabyte Aorus B360 Gaming 3M/B, Intel i5 9400; 16gig RAM; 1 x 500 gig Samsung EVO Plus PCIe NVMe + 1 x 250 gig Samsung 960 EVO PCIe NVMe + other drives (Windows 10 Enterprise 64)
Gigabyte Aorus H370 Gaming 3M/B, Intel i5 9400; 16gig RAM; 1 x 500 gig Samsung EVO Plus PCIe NVMe + 3 x Kingston HyerX Fury 240gig RAID 5 + other drives (Windows 10 Enterprise 64)
Synology DS414 NAS 4 x 4TB WD Red HDD
Acronis True Image Advanced Trial
I'm currently running TI 2021 'standard' version on 2 Windows 10 PCs. My backup scheme is one full backup followed by 6 incremental backups, keeping 6 chains. I back up each machine to its own external storage device.
What I'm asking is whether the Advanced or Premium versions can be configured to do nightly backups of only a selected list of directories to cloud storage while continuing to do the full/incremental backup scheme to local storage during a single nightly backup session.
It does look like this can be done with two different configurations that can be run in two separate backup sessions. It's not the end of the world if it has to be done this way, but having it done with a single session would be better (for me).
Acronis True Image Advanced 2021
Bert, any tasks going to multiple destinations have to be separate from each other. The only exception would be if you are using the replication feature which will mirror you local backup to the Acronis cloud but uses exactly the same backup scheme, so will need to upload each new full backup followed by each incremental as they are created.
Using a separate task to the Cloud is more efficient and will be much faster than using a replica with less demand on your PC.
Dec 21, 2020 Here's the best part - Apple has given us another option to shut down an unruly Mac. This option uses the holy 3-key-trifecta to restart your Macbook. CONTROL + OPTION + EJECT (a key located above the Delete key, next to F12). These three keys will do the same thing as the power button. See full list on wikihow.com. Force shut down on a mac. Sep 28, 2020 Or choose Force Quit from the Apple menu in the upper-left corner of your screen. (This is similar to pressing Control-Alt-Delete on a PC.) Then select the app in the Force Quit window and click Force Quit. You can even force the Finder to quit, if it stops responding: Select Finder in the Force Quit window, then click Relaunch.
ATI will only allow one task to be active at any time and will queue any further tasks behind the active task.
Acronis Links : Acronis Scheduler Manager : Acronis VSS Doctor : Backup Archive Compatibility : Cleanup Tool (ATIH 2010-2021) : Cloning Disks : Contact Acronis Support : Difference between Backup and Disk Clone
MVP Assistant (Log Viewer) & MVP Custom PE Builder available from Community Tools page.
Acronis True Image User Guides available from Product Documentation page.
imTranslator for quick translation of language posts.
Note: Please do not expect any instant reply for private messages as I am often unable to access these due to forum timeout errors!
Thanks for the additional information.
Knowing that, I should be able to make the two tasks run sequentially and also know which one will run last so I can shut down the PC when it's done.
Acronis True Image 2021 Advanced
Acronis True Image Essential does not include any cloud storage. To add cloud storage, upgrade to Acronis True Image Advanced or Premium.
With Acronis True Image Advanced, you can get 500GB Cloud subscription. If you need more than 500GB, upgrade to Acronis True Image Premium.
For Acronis True Image Premium users, cloud storage is available in multiple quotas. Acronis True Image Premium has these cloud storage quotas:
You can increase your cloud storage to any of these quotas. If you need more than 5TB of cloud storage, consider purchasing Acronis Backup with Acronis Cloud Storage add-on.
Acronis 2021 New Features
To purchase cloud storage or increase the cloud storage size, use the product's build-in store:
Acronis True Image Advanced 3 Computers
- Open Acronis True Image.
- Navigate to the Account tab:
- Click Upgrade.
- In Upgrade to, select the number of computers you protect. You can either keep the number of computers your current license allows protecting, or you can upgrade to a larger pack.For example, you have Acronis True Image Advanced for 1 computer with 500GB of cloud storage. You want to protect 3 computers instead of 1. In Upgrade to select 3 computers.
- Select how much storage you want to have in Acronis Cloud.For example, you have Acronis True Image Premium for 3 computer with 1TB of cloud storage. You realize, that you need 4TB of cloud storage. In Upgrade to select 3 computers (current number). In Cloud storage of the Premium subscription, select 4TB:
- The price depends on how much storage you already have and how much you have selected to upgrade to. The built-in store calculates the price for your combination of licenses.
- Click Upgrade now. You will be redirected to shopping cart to confirm your purchase.
- After you have purchased the new subscription, open your Acronis account: https://account.acronis.com
- Depending on the subscription you had and the new subscription you purchased, either the new subscription will take over the old subscription or you will need to resolve the conflict manually. In the latter case, you will see the the 'You have 1 conflicting subscription' message. Click Resolve conflict:
- Select Upgrade the current subscription to <resulting subscription> and click Resolve: