After updating to macOS 10.15.4 backups fail with the following error:
KB 63224: Acronis True Image 2020: comparison of feature set in Windows and macOS - gives a clear picture of the differences between the two editions of ATI. The only suggestion that I can offer (as a Windows only user with no Mac experience) is to test to see if the Mac version works the same way as it does in Windows for the following scenario. Acronis True Image (Mac): Mac keeps restarting if Acronis True Image is installed in macOS Big Sur Beta Acronis True Image 2020 (Mac): message 'Unable to connect to the driver' after update Acronis Active Protection slows down applications without a valid digital signature that modify many files in.
The last backup has failed. Failed to enumerate directory 'Macintosh HD — Data:/private/var/db/lockdown/'. It may be corrupted or does not exist. Please check the disk for errors.
Catalina update 10.15.4 restricted access to folder /private/var/db/lockdown/ for security reasons. Jiffy lube high mileage oil change coupon.
This issue has been fixed in Acronis True Image 2020 Update 3 (Build 25760), please update to the latest build. Starting from this version, folder /private/var/db/lockdown/ will be automatically skipped.
- Products: Acronis True Image 2020 for Mac 0 Users found this helpful. Renata Gubaydullina. Frequent Poster Posts: 19 Comments: 501.
- Acronis True Image 2020 for PC. Acronis True Image 2020 for Mac. Acronis True Image 2019 for PC. Acronis True Image 2019 for Mac. Acronis True Image 2018 for PC.
Acronis True Image 2020 Features
If you cannot install the latest build for some reason, as a workaround, exclude folder /private/var/db/lockdown/ from backup:
- When configuring a backup, click Settings, and then click Exclusions;
- Click the Plus sign to add a new exclusion;
- Most likely the folder will not be present in the list as it is hidden by default. Press the Command + Shift + . (Period) keys at the same time to show the hidden files and folders on Mac. Browse to the folder /var/db/lockdown/, select it and click Exclude.
Press the Command + Shift + . (Period) again to hide hidden folders.