If you have bought an upgrade from a free OEM version of Acronis True Image, you need to install Acronis True Image 2020 on top of the free version. Otherwise you will be prompted to enter the serial number for the earlier/older version to activate the upgrade. For example, you have an Acronis True Image 2020 1 computer license and attempt to install Acronis True Image on more than 1 machine. If you want to use Acronis True Image on more machines than you license allows, you will need to purchase additional serial numbers and activate the new copies.
- Activating Acronis True Image 2020 You can activate Acronis True Image 2020 either on your computer or from another computer, if your computer is not connected to the Internet. Activation on a computer connected to the Internet If your computer is connected to the Internet, the product will be activated.
- Acronis True Image 2020 for Mac Acronis True Image 2021 for PC. Acronis True Image 2021 for Mac. Acronis True Image 2020 for PC. Solutions guide for Acronis account sign-in and license activation issues; Check for free upgrade; Licensing FAQ; Download latest build; Account FAQ; Documentation.
When switching from trial to the full version, you only need to provide the serial number, no need to reinstall the product. All backups, syncs, and other settings will be kept.
If you have an account with active Acronis True Image Essential, Advanced or Premium subscription, you simply need to log in under your account and Acronis True Image 2020 will automatically switch from trial to full version if you have available seats or if you had previously activated an earlier version of Acronis True Image on this machine.
If you have a perpetual license or if your subscription license is not registered yet, then follow the steps below:
On a Windows computer
- Start Acronis True Image, and select Account on the sidebar;
- On the Account screen, click Enter serial number:
- Provide the serial number and click Activate:
- You will need to log in to your Acronis account to complete activation
If you have a box version of Acronis True Image, you can provide the activation code (16 digits) instead of the full serial number (64 digits). You will be prompted to log in to your Acronis account to register your copy of Acronis True Image or to create an account, if you don't have one yet. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Acronis True Image 2021 FAQ; How to upgrade to version 2021? Download latest build; Autorenew management; User Manual; Fresh start with CleanUp utility; Check for free upgrade; How to activate the product; Solutions guide for Acronis account sign-in and license activation issues; Offline license activation method; HIT! Initial Setup Service. Sadly, True Image (TI) 2021 has been a major disappointment. It is massively slower than 2019 was. I could do a full backup of a 2 TB hard drive with about 980 GB of data, with verification, in about 6 hours with TI 2019. I did a full backup of that same drive with TI 2021 and it took over 14 hours. True image 2021 download. Over 5.5 million users rely on Acronis True Image 2021 every day. Editor's Choice, PCWorld 2021; Leader in Online Backup, G2 2021; VB100 Certified 2021; 100% Detection Rate, 0 False Alarms in Independent Test 2020; Scores 'Very Good', PC Magazin Test 2020; All Awards. Works On Multiple Platforms. Locate Acronis True Image in your downloads folder, double-click the icon, and follow the steps in the installation wizard. After the installation completes, start Acronis True Image and enter your serial number/product key. Now check out the helpful resources below to get yourself #CyberFit.
Now you can use your Acronis True Image. On the Account tab, you can review license details, current build number, check for updates, and purchase additional licenses of Acronis True Image and/or move to a bigger Cloud Storage tier:
On a Mac
Torrent Acronis True Image 2020
- Open Acronis True Image.
- On the menu bar, click Acronis True Image:
- Click Enter Serial Number:
- Insert the full serial number, and then click Activate:
Now you can use your Acronis True Image.