- Acronis True Image 2015 Restore
- Acronis True Image Hd 2015
- Acronis True Image 2015 Bootable Iso
- Acronis True Image 2015 Key
- Acronis True Image 2015 Clone
Click Help -> Generate System Report
Acronis True Image 2015 Restore
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image 2015
Acronis True Image 2015 is an integrated software suite that ensures the security of all of the information on your PC. It can back up your documents, photos, email, and selected partitions, and even the entire disk drive, including operating system, applications, settings, and all of your data. Acronis True Image 2015 for PC. Acronis True Image 2015 for Mac. Acronis True Image 2014. Informazioni generiche. Caratteristiche principali; Criteri di licenza; Edizioni del prodotto; Sistemi operativi supportati; Documentazione; Contratto di licenza per l'utente finale; Download. Supporto di avvio. Acronis True Image 2015 does not support restore from bootable media - eg. Cannot use USB wireless keyboard/mouse. I have tried all 3 options in 48698 Acronis True Image 2015: Keyboard or mouse is not detected under Bootable Media. None of them work in Windows 8.1.
Generating Acronis System Report lets Acronis Support Engineers have a better insight into the issue you may be experiencing.
Acronis System Report may be both generated in Windows or from Acronis Bootable Media.
Acronis True Image Hd 2015
- Start the product and click the help sign:
- Click Generate System Report:
It may take several minutes to generate the report:
- When generated, click Save to save the report:
The report will be saved in a .zip file. The name of the report will be AcronisSystemReport.zip.
Alternatively you can generate system report by pressing Ctrl+F7 (the combination can be changed, see Acronis True Image 2015: How to Set Custom Shortcut Key for System Report).
When generated in Windows, it will collect the following information:
- Acronis folder from Application Data - Log files and other diagnostic information on the installed Acronis products and components;
- acroreg.reg - Export of registry keys related to Acronis;
- applog.evt - Windows Event Application log;
- disks.txt - Information about your hard disks and their structure as detected in Windows.
- groups.txt - Information about the Windows groups that contain the user account;
- msinfo.nfo - Windows System Information File;
- oss.txt - Acronis OS Selector report;
- rights.txt - Export of Windows user rights;
- schedule.txt - Acronis Scheduler report. See also Acronis Scheduler Manager;
- syslog.evt - Windows System Log.
Boot the machine from Acronis Bootable Media and click Acronis System Report:
Generating the report may take a while.
The report will be saved in a .zip file. The name of the report will be similar to AcronisSystemReport_Friday__September__2014_12_8_16_29_PM.zip.
When generated from Acronis Bootable Media, it will collect:
Acronis True Image 2015 Bootable Iso
- sysinfo.txt - Information about your hard disks and their structure as detected in Acronis Linux. See Acronis Linux Report;
- disks.txt - Information about your hard disks and their structure as detected in Windows. See ;
- oss.txt - Acronis OS Selector report.
Acronis True Image 2015 Key
See also .