Login - Acronis. 'Acronis True Image 2014 supports Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) and GUID partition Table (GPT) disks. You can back up and recover partitions, volumes, files and folders on GPT disks. GPT disks are supported with the following limitations.
How to activate Acronis True Image 2014
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image 2014
Acronis True Image 2014 needs to be activated on the computer where it is installed. Activation should be performed within 30 days after product installation.
If the computer where you install Acronis True Image 2014 is connected to the Internet, you can activate the product automatically during installation or after installation. In case the computer is not connected to the Internet, the product can be activated from a different computer that has Internet access.
You can check the activation status in Help -> About Acronis True Image Home:
Acronis True Image 2014 Windows 10
If your computer has permanent Internet connection, you can activate the product during installation:
- During installation, after entering serial number, select the option Activate automatically:
- After installation, the program will automatically connect to the server and activate Acronis True Image 2014 on this computer. The status will change to Activated.
If you experience any issues with automatic activation, follow the instructions from the third section of this guide, Manual activation from another machine. You do not need a second computer, everything can be done on the same machine where Acronis True Image is installed.
If you did not select the option Activate automatically during installation you can activate the product after it is installed:
- In the product menu, go to Help -> Activate:
OR click Activate now on global notifications pane at the bottom on Acronis True Image 2014 window:
- The product will connect to Activation Server and your copy of Acronis True Image 2014 will be activated.
If you experience any issues with activation, follow the instructions from the third section of this guide, Manual activation from another machine. You do not need a second computer, everything can be done on the same machine where Acronis True Image is installed.
Acronis True Image 2014
If the computer where you install Acronis True Image 2014 does not have Internet connection or if the program cannot connect to Acronis Activation Server ('Failed to connect to the Acronis activation server'), you can activate the program manually from another machine that is connected to the Internet:
- Go to Help -> Activate, then select the option Activate from another computer:
- The program will display installation code. Press Save to file to save the code in .LIC format:
- Transfer the saved .LIC file to a computer with Internet access. Go to Activation page, submit the installation code that you received from the program and press Get activation code:
- Your copy of Acronis True Image 2014 will be activated and you will receive activation code. Save the activation code in to file:
- Transfer the activation code to the computer where Acronis True Image 2014 is installed. Launch Acronis True Image 2014 and go to Help-> Activate, then again select the option Activate from another computer. The program will display AcronisTrue Image 2014 Activation window with installation code. Press Load from file to submit the activation code and press Activate:
If the installation and/or activation codes are not accepted, repeat the procedure using Windows Clipboard instead of files method: hit Ctrl+C key combination to copy the selected code and then Ctrl+V to paste it. In case if this method does not work either,contact Acronis Customer Central, providing step-by-steps screen captures of your actions and the installation/activation codes you have used.
See also: War thunder full alert pack.