- Acronis True Image 2021 is the best full-image backup software for your Windows and Mac. It is a fast, easy, and complete solution, with the power to let you: Schedule automatic backup. The disk-image tool creates a differential or incremental image, which captures only the data that has changed since the last backup.
- Acronis True Image for Western Digital can clone drives, backup the operating system, applications, settings and all of your data. Acronis True Image for Western Digital provides you with all the essential tools you need to recover your computer system should a disaster occur, such as losing data or accidentally deleting critical files or folders.
- Download a standalone security assessment tool (27.3MB) for 64-bit Windows. Get a 32-bit version. Acronis #CyberFit Score is the fastest, most cost-efficient way to assess the security posture of your endpoints, devices, and IT environment.
- This item: Acronis True Image 2020 - 1 Computer by Acronis Windows 8.1 / 8 / 10 / Home Server / 7, Mac OS Sierra 10.12, Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11, Mac OS High Sierra 10.13, Mac OS Mojave 10.14, Mac OS Catalina 10.15 $49.99.
Acronis Tools & Utilities include Protection tools, Conversion tools, Disk management utilities, Security and privacy utilities, Mounting tools and Backup settings transfer tools.
Ru 251 war thunder 2020. Protection tools:
Login Next v 21.1.10.
- Acronis Startup Recovery Manager
Allows you to start Acronis True Image Home 2011 without loading the operating system by pressing F11 at boot time before the operating system starts.
- Rescue Media Builder
Allows you to create a bootable rescue media with Acronis products (or their specified components) installed on your computer.
- Acronis Secure Zone
Allows you to store your backups in a special safe partition on your disk.
- Boot Sequence Manager
Allows you to add Windows 7 system partition images to the booting list and then manage the list.
- One-Click Backup
Allows you to protect your computer by immediately backing up your system partition and Master Boot Record (MBR).
Disk management utilities:
Acronis Disk Recovery Tools
- Clone disk
Use Clone disk wizard if you need to clone your hard disk drive by copying the partitions to another hard disk.
- Add new disk
Add new disk wizard helps you to add a new hard disk drive to your computer. You will be able to prepare the new hard disk drive by creating and formatting new partitions on this hard disk.
System clean-up utilities:
- Acronis DriveCleanser
Acronis DriveCleanser utility provides for secure destruction of data on your hard disk.
- View current state of your disks
This link opens an integrated Acronis Disk Editor (in read-only mode) to show you the state of your cleaned up disks or partitions. For more information see Disk Editor (read-only mode).
- File Shredder
With the File Shredder you can quickly select unnecessary files and folders and destroy them permanently.
- System Clean-up
With the System Clean-up utility, you can clean up components (folders, files, registry sections, etc.), related to general system tasks. These Windows components retain evidence of user PC activity, so they too should be thoroughly wiped to maintain confidentiality.
- Mount image
With this tool you can explore a previously created image. You will be able to assign temporary drive letters to the partition images and easily access these images as ordinary, logical drives.
- Unmount image
With this tool you can unmount the temporary logical drives you have created to explore an image.
Acronis Cleanup Tool
- ConvertAcronis backup to Windows backup
Use the feature to convert a backup file format from tib to vhd. The vhd files can be used, for example, in Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating systems for mounting disk images without using Acronis True Image Home 2011.
- Convert Windows backup toAcronis backup
Use the feature to convert a backup file format from vhd to tib. The latter is the native file format of Acronis backups.
Acronis Free Trial
Backup settings transfer tools:
- Import backup settings
Allows you to get backup settings from another computer.
- Export backup settings
Allows you to copy the settings of your backups and move them to another computer.
Acronis Disk Image
In this section