How to create Acronis Bootable Media with a backup archive on it (all-in-one)
Xampp portable. This article applies to:
Acronis 2010 Download
- Acronis True Image Home 2010
(!) For Acronis True Image Home 2011 see Acronis True Image Home 2011: Creating Acronis Bootable Media with a Backup File.
Mar 2008 – Jan 2010 1 year 11 months. Jacksonville, Florida Area. Cold calling, follow-up calls, schedule on-line and on-site demonstrations. Coordinate distribution of literature and assist. Get Acronis True Image Personal 2010 (Win) for free. This top-rated Windows backup utility originally sold for $50. Today only, you can scoop it up for nothing.
- Acronis True Image 2010 free download - Acronis Backup for Server, Acronis True Image Cloud, Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 Advanced Workstation, and many more programs.
- Acronis True Image Home 2010 free download - Acronis Disk Director Home, Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010, SmartDraw 2010, and many more programs.
- Check out the latest informations about VMware vSphere 5.5: of Acronis True Image Home 2010. Features like Non stop back.
Using Acronis True Image Home 2010, you can create Acronis Bootable Media that has a backup of your system on it (all-in-one).
- Start Acronis True Image Home 2010 and select Backup -> Disk and Partition Backup:
- Select a partition or the whole disk to back up:
- As a backup location, select the removable media (CD/DVD/Flash):
- Click Backup options -> Removable media settings -> Place Acronis True Image Home (Full version) on media:
You can also place Acronis One-Click Restore on the media. With this option, when you boot from the media and click Recover, all data will be recovered to its original place automatically. No options or selections such as resizing partitions will be available.
- Click Proceed.
(!) Bootable media with a backup file can only be created when using Acronis True Image Home 2010 in Windows. It is impossible to create such media in bootable environment. See .
Acronis 2010 And Ssd
Acronis 2010 Serial Number
If the size of the backup does not fit one piece of media (e.g. CD), the file will be split into several volumes. In this case, the bootable piece will be the first one.