|00:05, 7 May 2021 UTC+09:00[refresh]|
|135 degrees E|
9:00 am UTC - nine o'clock am UTC. See, what time is 9:00 am UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) in your local time. 9:00 am UTC - nine o'clock am UTC. Sunrises & Sunsets Around The World COVID-19 Pandemic Longest Day 2021 Solar Eclipse June 2021 New York City, US Toronto, Canada London, UK North Pole Qaanaaq, Greenland Countdown to 2022 Earth. 9 PM ( 21:00 ) Universal Time to Your Local Time and Worldwide Time Conversions.
UTC+09:00 is an identifier for a time offset from UTC of +09:00.
Also known as Eastern Indonesian Time.
During the Japanese occupations of British Borneo, Burma, Hong Kong, Dutch East Indies, Malaya, Philippines, Singapore, and French Indochina, it was used as a common time with Tokyo until the fall of the Empire of Japan.
As standard time (all year round)
Principal cities: Yakutsk, Tobelo, Akaiwa, Asakuchi, Sorong, Dekai, Timika, Nabire, Wamena, Merauke, Manokwari, Ibara, Izumiotsu, Toyonaka, Izumisano, Takatsuki, Suita, Kashiwara, Sakai, Higashiosaka, Hirakata, Naha, Nago, Uruma, Nanjo, Tamano, Tsuyama, Soja, Kasaoka, Kurashiki, Okayama, Maniwa, Niimi, Koriyama, Yamatokoriyama, Tainai, Kunisaki, Beppu, Yufu, TokamachiUonumaMinamiuonuma, Sasebo, Iwanuma, Sendai, Miyakonojo, Kesennuma, Tagajo, Shiogama, Kumamoto, Ishinomaki, Higashimatsushima, Yokkaichi, Maizuru, Yawata, Uji, Kyotango, Muko, Yokosuka, Himeji, Kamakura, Sagamihara, Odawara, Hiratsuka, Ichikikushikino, Minamisatsuma, Minamikyushu, Morioka, Chikusei, Ofunato, Tsuchiura, Kanazawa, Omitara, Joso, Hitachiomiya, Sofifi, Ternate, Nishinomiya, Minamiawaji, Higashihiroshima, Amagasaki, Mobara, Nagareyama, Takasaki, Tajimi, Maebashi, Ogaki, Kaizu, Gifu, Minamisoma, Aizuwakamatsu, Togane, Shikokuchuo, Yawatahama, Niihama, Tomisato, Urayasu, Yachimata, Yotsukaido, Oamishirasato, Sanmu, Shiroi, Sosa, Sodegaura, Narashino, Choshi, Owariasahi, Nishio, Inzai, Minamiboso, Kisarazu, Kashiwa, Isumi, Nagakute, Toyoake, TokonameKamagaya, Matsudo, Nagoya, Kimitsu, Funabashi, Yatomi, Hachinohe, Kiyosu, KomakiShinagawa, Onojo, Kitanagoya, Kitami, Shinshiro, Cheongju, Hekinan, Inazawa, Yurihonjo, Hirosaki, Kitaakita, Gamagori, Aisai, Icheon, Yongin, Seongnam, Siheung, Uiwang, Yangju, Yeosu, Yeoju, Uijeongbu, Odate, Suwon, Pyeongtaek, Osan, Paju, Pocheon, Anseong, Toyohashi, Hanam, Gwacheon, Gwangmyeong, Ansan, Namyangju, Dongducheon, Gunpo, Gimpo, Chungju, Jecheon, Bucheon, Busan, Ogaki, Atsugi, Yokohama, Kobe, Yawatahama, Kitakyushu, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Kurume, Matsuyama, Goshogawara, Kagoshima, Tokyo, Pyongyang, Osaka, Dili, Seoul, Ambon, Jayapura, Fukuoka, Sapporo, Kyoto, Nagoya, Nagano, Shinjuku, Jongno, Incheon, Shibuya
- Russia – Yakutsk Time
- Far Eastern Federal District
- Amur Oblast, Sakha Republic (western part; west of the Lena River as well as territories adjacent to the Lena on the eastern side)
- Siberian Federal District
- Far Eastern Federal District
- Japan – Japan Standard Time
- North Korea – Pyongyang Time
- South Korea – Korea Standard Time
- East Timor – Time in East Timor
- Indonesia – Eastern Indonesia Time
- Maluku Islands, Western New Guinea
Discrepancies between official UTC+09:00 and geographical UTC+09:00
Areas located in UTC+09:00 longitudes using other time zones
This concerns areas within 127°30′ E and 142°30′ E longitude.
- Parts of Northeast China, including eastern half of Heilongjiang Province and Yanbian Korean Autonomous Prefecture in Jilin Province, where UTC+08:00 is used.
- Parts of Australia, including easternmost parts of Western Australia where UTC+08:00 is used, Broken Hill where UTC+09:30 and DSTUTC+10:30 is used, western parts of Queensland where UTC+10:00 is used, and westernmost parts of Victoria and New South Wales where UTC+10:00 and UTC+11:00 in summer time, is used.
- The westernmost parts of Papua New Guinea, where UTC+10:00 is used.
- The westernmost parts of Sakhalin Island in Russia, where UTC+11:00 is used.
Areas located outside UTC+09:00 longitudes using UTC+09:00 time
Areas between 97°30′ E and 112°30′ E ('physical' UTC+07:00)
- A (western) part Sakha Republic, including the urban localities Aykhal and Udachny
Areas between 112°30′ E and 127°30′ E('physical' UTC+08:00)
- Large areas, for example all of Zabaykalsky Krai
East Timor Chitti 2.
- The western islands in the provinces of Maluku and North Maluku (from south to north):
- Parts of Okinawa Prefecture:
- Sakishima Islands
- Okinawa Islands
- The western parts of Kerama Islands
- The western parts of Korea, including the capital city, Pyongyang
- The western parts of Korea, including the capital city, Seoul
Areas between 142°30′ E and 157°30′ E('physical' UTC+10:00)
- The eastern parts of Hokkaido, including Obihiro, Kushiro, and Nemuro
- Minami-Tori-shima in Ogasawara municipality
- New Siberian Islands
- A smaller part of Kotelny Island
- The eastern part of Great Lyakhovsky Island
- ^'RUSSIA TIME ZONES - RUSSIA CURRENT TIMES'. TimeTemperature.com. Retrieved 14 July 2012.
- ^'Sakha – Western, Russia Time Zone'. TimeTemperature.com. Retrieved 25 March 2018.
- ^'Indonesia Time Zones – Indonesia Current Time'. TimeTemperature.com. Retrieved 27 October 2012.
- ^Gwlliam Law. 'Provinces of Indonesia'. Statoids. Retrieved 27 October 2012.
9:00 AM UTC is in your local time
- Time difference between your local time and UTC is: hour(s) ( minutes).
|9:00 AM||nine o'clock am|
|Military||0900Z||zero-nine-zero-zero hours, zero nine hundred hours|
|UTC time to My Time Conversion Table|
It is important that the time zone and clock time on your computer are set correctly for this page to operate properly.
Upcoming Solar Eclipse & COVID-19 Info
8 Utc Means
Annular Eclipse - June 2021. See the Full Path on the Map
Meet the Heroes of the COVID-Pandemic