- 5:00 PM Local Time to Universal Time. Pacific Daylight Time (Local): 5:00 PM (17:00) Universal Time: 0:00 AM (0:00) Next Day. GMT ( UTC ): 0:00 AM (0:00) Next Day. » Universal Time to Local Time Main Conversion Page.
- Although GMT and UTC share the same current time in practice, there is a basic difference between the two: GMT is a time zone officially used in some European and African countries. The time can be displayed using both the 24-hour format (0 - 24) or the 12-hour format (1 - 12 am/pm).
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) to Universal Time (UTC) 12 pm GMT: is: 12 pm UTC: 1 pm GMT: is: 1 pm UTC: 2 pm GMT: is: 2 pm UTC: 3 pm GMT: is: 3 pm UTC: 4 pm GMT: is: 4 pm UTC: 5 pm GMT: is: 5 pm UTC: 6 pm GMT: is: 6 pm UTC: 7 pm GMT: is: 7 pm UTC: 8 pm GMT: is: 8 pm UTC: 9 pm GMT: is: 9 pm UTC: 10 pm GMT: is: 10 pm UTC: 11 pm GMT: is: 11 pm UTC.
Greenwich Mean Time is 7 hours ahead of Pacific Daylight Time
9:30 pm21:30 in GMT is 2:30 pm14:30 in PDT
GMT to PST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 4pm-6pm in GMT which corresponds to 8am-10am in PST
9:30 pm21:30 Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
2:30 pm14:30 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
9:30 pm21:30 GMT / 2:30 pm14:30 PDT
Greenwich Mean Time
Offset: GMT is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Britain (UK), Guernsey, Ghana, Greenland, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ireland, Isle of Man, Iceland, Jersey, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, St Helena, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Sao Tome & Principe, Togo
Principal Cities: The largest city in the GMT timezone is London from United Kingdom with population about 7.557 million people. Other major cities in the area are Abidjan, Dakar, Grand Dakar, Accra
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) originally referred to the mean solar time at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London. It is now often used to refer to Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) when this is viewed as a time zone, and in casual use for the most parts it is the same. Inet network scanner. In military GMT is known as Zulu time.Greenwich Mean Time was the same as Universal Time (UT), until the introduction of UTC in 1972 a standard astronomical concept used in many technical fields.
GMT representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for GMT
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- Greenwich Mean Time - UTC +0
- GMT+04:00 - UTC +4
- GMT-05:00 - UTC -5
- GMT - UTC +0
- GMT+13:00 - UTC +13
- GMT-03:00 - UTC -3
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone
- GMT - GMT
- +00 -
Pacific Standard Time
Offset: PST is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
End: PST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: PST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNP - Heure Normale du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Tiempo del Pacífico, PT - Zona Noroeste
PST representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
Utc To Gmt+1
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for PST
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
5pm Utc To GmtPST Abbreviation:
Convert Gmt To Utc TimeSeveral time zones share PST abbreviation and it could refer to these time zones
- Pacific Standard Time - UTC -8
- Pitcairn Standard Time - UTC -8
Utc Vs Gmt TimeTime zones with the GMT -8 offset:
5pm Utc To Gmt Conversion
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- YDT - Yukon Daylight Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone