- Try: New York, Japan, or Pacific Time. MORE FEEDBACK STARTS AT. The Time Zone Converter converts times instantly as you type. Convert between major world cities, countries and timezones in both directions. The Time Zone Converter. Try: New York, Japan, or Pacific Time.
- UTC to PST call time Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 4pm-6pm in UTC which corresponds to 8am-10am in PST 11:00 pm Universal Time Coordinated (UTC).
UTC = Coordinated Universal Time, or Zulu PST = Pacific Standard Time (UTC - 8 hours) ALDT = Alaskan Daylight Time (UTC - 8 hours) PDT = Pacific Daylight Time (UTC - 7 hours) MST = Mountain Standard Time (UTC - 7 hours) MDT = Mountain Daylight Time (UTC - 6 hours) CST = Central Standard Time (UTC - 6 hours) CDT = Central Daylight Time (UTC - 5 hours) EST = Eastern Standard Time (UTC - 5 hours).
Convert Utc To Pdt
+5:30 GMT is 5 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Universal Time Coordinated
3:00 am03:00 in +5:30 is 9:30 pm21:30 in UTC
+5:30 to UTC call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 1:30pm-6pm in +5:30 which corresponds to 8am-12:30pm in UTC
Pve eve online. 3:00 am03:00 +5:30 GMT (+5:30). Offset UTC +5:30 hours
9:30 pm21:30 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
3:00 am03:00 +5:30 / 9:30 pm21:30 UTC
|12am (midnight)||6:30 pm|
|12pm (noon)||6:30 am|
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zones
Utc 5 00 To PstW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
5:00 Pm Utc To Pst
Utc Time Conversion Table
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone
- GMT - GMT
- +00 -