Universal Time and India Time Converter Calculator, UTC and IST Conversion Table.
- If you want to reach out to someone in IST and you are available anytime, you can schedule a call between 3:30 am and 7:30 pm your time. This time span will be between 7:00 am and 11:00 pm IST time. Quickly and easily compare or convert Paris time to IST time, or the other way around, with the help of this time converter.
- India Standard Time (IST) is 5:30 hours ahead of Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). This time zone is in use during standard time in: Asia. India Standard Time is a half-hour time zone. Its local time differs by 30 minutes instead of the normal whole hour. See full time zone map. Where and When is IST Observed?
- Current local time and geoinfo around the world. The Time Now is a reliable tool when traveling, calling or researching. The Time Now provides accurate (US network of cesium clocks) synchronized time and accurate time services around the world.
West Africa Time is 4 hours and 30 minutes behind of India Standard Time
12:00 pm12:00 in WAT is 4:30 pm16:30 in IST
WAT to IST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-1:30pm in WAT which corresponds to 12:30pm-6pm in IST
12:00 pm12:00 West Africa Time (WAT). Offset UTC +1:00 hour
4:30 pm16:30 India Standard Time (IST). Offset UTC +5:30 hours
12:00 pm12:00 WAT / 4:30 pm16:30 IST
|12am (midnight)||4:30 am|
|12pm (noon)||4:30 pm|
West Africa Time
Offset: WAT is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Africa
Ust To Ist
Countries: It is used in following countries: Angola, Benin, Congo (Dem. Rep.), Central African Rep., Congo (Rep.), Cameroon, Gabon, Equatorial Guinea, Niger, Nigeria, Chad
Principal Cities: The largest city in the WAT timezone is Lagos from Nigeria with population about 9 million people. Other major cities in the area are Kinshasa, Kano, Ibadan, Luanda
Daylight Saving: West Africa Time (WAT) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore WAT remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, West Africa Time remains the same
WAT representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
4pm Utc+1 To Ist
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for WAT
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
3pm Utc+8 To Ist
3pm Utc+3 To IstTime zones with the GMT +1 offset:
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time
- +01 -
India Standard Time
Offset: IST is 5 hours and 30 minutes ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: India Acronis true image serial number.
Principal Cities: The largest city in the IST timezone is Mumbai from India with population about 12.692 million people. Other major cities in the area are Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai
Daylight Saving: India Standard Time (IST) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore IST remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, India Standard Time remains the same
IST representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- +0530 - basic
- +05:30 - extended
- +0530 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates five hour and thirty minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- India Standard Time - UTC +5:30
- Irish Standard Time - UTC +1
- Israel Standard Time - UTC +2