Pacific Daylight Time is 7 hours behind of Universal Time Coordinated
11:30 am11:30 in PDT is 6:30 pm18:30 in UTC
Converting UTC to PST This time zone converter lets you visually and very quickly convert UTC to PST and vice-versa. Simply mouse over the colored hour-tiles and glance at the hours selected by the column. UTC stands for Universal Time.
PST to UTC call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-10am in PST which corresponds to 4pm-6pm in UTC
11:30 am11:30 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
6:30 pm18:30 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
- Daylight Saving Time used for Pacific Standard Time (PST), for details check here. Scale: 00:00 00:05 00:10 00:15 00:20 00:25 Pacific Standard Time and California Time Calculator.
- Pacific Daylight Time (North America) is 7 hours behind from the UTC universal time. UTC to PDT Time Conversion Table UTC to PDT in 12-hour (AM/PM) time format.
- Name Description Relative to GMT; GMT: Greenwich Mean Time: GMT: UTC: Universal Coordinated Time: GMT: ECT: European Central Time: GMT+1:00: EET: Eastern European Time.
- Time Difference. Universal Time Coordinated is 7 hours ahead of Pacific Daylight Time 4:30 am 04:30 in UTC is 9:30 pm 21:30 in PDT. UTC to PST call time Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 4pm-6pm in UTC which corresponds to 8am-10am in PST.
11:30 am11:30 PDT / 6:30 pm18:30 UTC
Pacific Standard Time
Offset: PST is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
End: PST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: PST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNP - Heure Normale du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Tiempo del Pacífico, PT - Zona Noroeste
PST representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for PST
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
- Pacific Standard Time - UTC -8
- Pitcairn Standard Time - UTC -8
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- YDT - Yukon Daylight Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone
- GMT - GMT
- +00 -
Utc + 3 To Pst
3 Pm Utc To Pst
- Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the primary time standard now, time zones around the world are expressed using offsets from UTC, UTC offset is the difference in hours and minutes from UTC, a time zone can be determined by adding or subtracting the number of UTC offset.
- Pacific Standard Time (PST) is UTC-8:00, and Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) is UTC-7:00, this time zone is called the Pacific Time Zone (PT) in the United States and Canada.
- Support daylight saving time (DST) or summer time.
Utc To Pacific Time
3 Pm Pst To Utc
- UTC to MST
Convert to Mountain Standard Time
- UTC to CST
Convert to Central Standard Time
- UTC to EST
Convert to Eastern Standard Time
- UTC to GMT
Convert to Greenwich Mean Time
- MST to PST
Convert from Mountain Standard Time
- CST to PST
Convert from Central Standard Time
- EST to PST
Convert from Eastern Standard Time
- GMT to PST
Convert from Greenwich Mean Time