- 🇺🇸 Pacific Time (US) PDT UTC-7 5:00 am May 2 May 3 May 4 May 5 May 6 May 7 🇺🇸 Mountain Time (US) MDT UTC-6 6:00 am May 2 May 3 May 4 May 5 May 6 May 7 🇺🇸 Central Time (US) CDT UTC.
- Converting PDT to GMT. This time zone converter lets you visually and very quickly convert PDT to GMT and vice-versa. Simply mouse over the colored hour-tiles and glance at the hours selected by the column. PDT stands for Pacific Daylight Time. GMT is known as Greenwich Mean Time. GMT is 7 hours ahead of PDT.
1:00 PM (13:00) Pacific Daylight Time: 1:00 PM (13:00) GMT ( UTC ): 8:00 PM (20:00) » Pacific Daylight Time to Local Time Main Conversion Page.
Pacific Daylight Time is 7 hours behind of Greenwich Mean Time
2:00 am02:00 in PDT is 9:00 am09:00 in GMT
PDT to GMT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-11am in PDT which corresponds to 3pm-6pm in GMT
2:00 am02:00 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
9:00 am09:00 Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
2:00 am02:00 PDT / 9:00 am09:00 GMT I cannot shut down my mac.
Pacific Daylight Time
Offset: PDT is 7 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PDT timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
Daylight Saving: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Pacific Standard Time (PST).Start: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) started and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time. End: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) ends and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HAP - Heure Avancée du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Zona Noroeste
PDT representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- -07 - basic short
- -0700 - basic
- -07:00 - extended
- -0700 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (07) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates seven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Tango - Military abbreviation for PDT
- T - short form of 'Tango'
Utc Time Zone To Pst
- MST - Mountain Standard Time
- PDT - Pacific Daylight Time
- T - Tango Time Zone
Greenwich Mean Time
Offset: GMT is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Britain (UK), Guernsey, Ghana, Greenland, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ireland, Isle of Man, Iceland, Jersey, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, St Helena, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Sao Tome & Principe, Togo
Principal Cities: The largest city in the GMT timezone is London from United Kingdom with population about 7.557 million people. Other major cities in the area are Abidjan, Dakar, Grand Dakar, Accra
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) originally referred to the mean solar time at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London. It is now often used to refer to Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) when this is viewed as a time zone, and in casual use for the most parts it is the same. In military GMT is known as Zulu time.Greenwich Mean Time was the same as Universal Time (UT), until the introduction of UTC in 1972 a standard astronomical concept used in many technical fields.
GMT representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for GMT
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
1pm Pst To Utc
- Greenwich Mean Time - UTC +0
- GMT+04:00 - UTC +4
- GMT-05:00 - UTC -5
- GMT - UTC +0
- GMT+13:00 - UTC +13
- GMT-03:00 - UTC -3
1pm Pdt To UtcTime zones with the GMT +0 offset:
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone
- GMT - GMT
- +00 -