- LOCAL Day = UTC Day To use this chart, find the UTC time on the top row and then drop down to the line even with your time zone on the left to find your local time for the net. If that places you in the pinkish section (left of the heavy line), then your local day is the day before the UTC day.
- The Time Zone Converter converts times instantly as you type. Convert between major world cities, countries and timezones in both directions.
- Central Standard Time (North America) is 6 hours behind from the UTC universal time. UTC to CST Time Conversion Table UTC to CST in 12-hour (AM/PM) time format.
From time: 10:33:55 GMT DST OFF, To time: 10:33:55 GMT DST OFF. UTC is 6 hours ahead of North American Central Standard Time (CST). UTC is 5 hours ahead of North American Central Daylight Saving Time (CDT). UTC is 1 hour behind Central European Time (CET).
Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT) • Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) • Central Daylight Time (CDT) • Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) • Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) • Alaska Daylight Time (AKDT) • Hawaii Time • Arizona • Saskatoon • New York • Toronto • Mexico City • San Francisco • Chicago • Houston • Miami • Phoenix • Halifax • Denver • Monterrey • Chihuahua
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) • British Summer Time (BST) • Western European Summer Time (WEST) • Central European Summer Time (CEST) • Eastern European Summer Time (EEST) • London • Paris • Berlin • Athens • Warsaw • Kiev • Belarus • Moscow • Madrid • Stockholm • Amsterdam • Istanbul
AEST • ACST • AWST •New Zealand Time (NZT) • Queensland • Adelaide • Brisbane • Canberra • Melbourne • Perth • Sydney • Auckland • Fiji • Solomon Islands • Papua New Guinea
India • Pakistan • China • UAE • Japan • Korea • Philippines • Thailand • Hong Kong • Taiwan • Malaysia • Singapore • Jakarta • Bangladesh • Sri Lanka • Nepal • Kuwait • Saudi Arabia • Viet Nam • Oman • Israel • Jordan • Beijing • Bangalore • Kuala Lumpur • Manila • Tokyo • Seoul • Karachi • Dubai
West Africa Time (WAT) • Central Africa Time (CAT) • East Africa Time (EAT) • Egypt • Nigeria • Kenya • Ghana • Morocco • Tanzania • Ethiopia • Uganda • South Africa • Cairo • Algiers • Casablanca • Accra • Lagos • Cape Town • Nairobi
Brazil • Argentina • Chile • Peru • Ecuador • Colombia • Venezuela • Panama • Puerto Rico • São Paulo • Manaus • Rio de Janeiro • Buenos Aires • Santiago • Lima • Quito • Bogota • Caracas
Moscow • Novosibirsk • Yekaterinburg • Omsk • St Petersburg • Kazan • Irkutsk • Chita • Vladivostok • Sochi • Almaty • Kyrgyzstan • Uzbekistan • Tajikistan
Universal Time Coordinated is 9 hours behind of Korea Standard Time
9:30 pm21:30 in UTC is 6:30 am06:30 in KST
UTC to KST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-10am in UTC which corresponds to 5pm-7pm in KST
9:30 pm21:30 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
6:30 am06:30 Korea Standard Time (KST). Offset UTC +9:00 hours
9:30 pm21:30 UTC / 6:30 am06:30 KST
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone
- GMT - GMT
- +00 -
Korea Standard Time
Coordinated universal. Offset: KST is 9 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Korea (North), Korea (South)
Principal Cities: The largest city in the KST timezone is Seoul from South Korea with population about 10.349 million people. Other major cities in the area are Busan, Pyongyang, Incheon, Daegu
1600 Utc To Cst Convert
Daylight Saving: Korea Standard Time (KST) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore KST remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, Korea Standard Time remains the same
KST representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- +09 - basic short
- +0900 - basic
- +09:00 - extended
- +0900 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (09) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates nine hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
Time Zone Chart Pdf
- India - Military abbreviation for KST
- I - short form of 'India'
- Korea Standard Time - UTC +9
- Pyongyang Time - UTC +8:30
1600 Utc To CstTime zones with the GMT +9 offset:
1600 Utc To Cst Conversion
- AWDT - Australian Western Daylight Time
- CHOST - Choibalsan Summer Time
- I - India Time Zone
- IRKST - Irkutsk Summer Time
- JST - Japan Standard Time
- KST - Korea Standard Time
- PWT - Palau Time
- TLT - East Timor Time
- ULAST - Ulaanbaatar Summer Time
- WIT - Eastern Indonesian Time
- YAKT - Yakutsk Time
- +09 -