Pacific Standard Time (North America) is 8 hours behind from the UTC universal time. UTC to PST Time Conversion Table UTC to PST in 12-hour (AM/PM) time format. Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the primary time standard now, time zones around the world are expressed using offsets from UTC, UTC offset is the difference in hours and minutes from UTC, a time zone can be determined by adding or subtracting the number of UTC offset. Eastern Standard Time (EST) is UTC-5:00, and Eastern Daylight Time (EDT.
Universal Time Coordinated is 4 hours ahead of Eastern Daylight Time
1:30 pm13:30 in UTC is 9:30 am09:30 in EDT
UTC to EST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 1pm-6pm in UTC which corresponds to 8am-1pm in EST
1:30 pm13:30 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
9:30 am09:30 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
1:30 pm13:30 UTC / 9:30 am09:30 EDT
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone
- GMT - GMT
- +00 -
Eastern Standard Time
Offset: EST is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bahamas, Canada, Haiti, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Mexico, Panama, Turks & Caicos Is, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EST timezone is New York City from USA with population about 8.175 million people. Other major cities in the area are Toronto, Montreal, Brooklyn, Borough of Queens
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
End: EST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time. What time is 12 utc.
Start: EST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNE - Heure Normale de l'Est
Spanish: ET - Tiempo del Este, ET - Zona Sureste
EST representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- -05 - basic short
- -0500 - basic
- -05:00 - extended
- -0500 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Romeo - Military abbreviation for EST
- R - short form of 'Romeo'
- CDT - Central Daylight Time
- EST - Eastern Standard Time
- ET - Eastern Time
- COT - Colombia Time
- CST - Cuba Standard Time
- EASST - Easter Island Summer Time
- ECT - Ecuador Time
- PET - Peru Time
- R - Romeo Time Zone
- GMT - GMT-05:00
- -05 -
12:00 AM UTC is in your local time
- Time difference between your local time and UTC is: hour(s) ( minutes).
|12:00 AM||midnight, twelve o'clock am|
|00:00||midnight, zero o'clock|
12am Utc To Ist, PM or P.M. - latin post meridiem, meaning after midday. Letter 'Z' in military time indicates ZULU Time Zone which is equivalent to UTC.
|UTC time to My Time Conversion Table|
It is important that the time zone and clock time on your computer are set correctly for this page to operate properly.
Upcoming Solar Eclipse & COVID-19 Info
Annular Eclipse - June 2021. See the Full Path on the Map
Date And Time Utc To Est
Meet the Heroes of the COVID-Pandemic