1245 MCCXLV: Korean calendar: 3578: Minguo calendar: 667 before ROC 民前667年: Nanakshahi calendar: −223: Thai solar calendar: 1787–1788: Tibetan calendar: 阳木龙年 (male Wood-Dragon) 1371 or 990 or 218 — to — 阴木蛇年 (female Wood-Snake) 1372 or 991 or 219. 1245z one-two-four-five hours, twelve fourty-five hours AM or A.M. latin ante meridiem, meaning before midday, PM or P.M. latin post meridiem, meaning after midday. April 04, 2021 at 1245 UTC: Location: CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida: Beginning Date and Time: April 08, 2021 at 1500 UTC: Ending Date and Time: April 08, 2021 at 1709 UTC: Reason for NOTAM: Space Operations Area: Type: Space Operations: Replaced NOTAM(s): N/A: Jump To.
12 PM ( 12:00 ) Universal Time to Your Local Time and Worldwide Time Conversions. Time zones, UTC vs GMT and time difference. Time zones are geographical areas that observe the same official time An offset is the difference between time in a certain time zone and Universal Coordinated Time (UTC), whose predecessor is GMT GMT is itself a time zone that has 0 offset from UTC.
|Ab urbe condita||1998|
|Balinese saka calendar||1166–1167|
|English Regnal year||29 Hen. 3 – 30 Hen. 3|
|Chinese calendar||甲辰年 (Wood Dragon)|
3941 or 3881
— to —
乙巳年 (Wood Snake)
3942 or 3882
|- Vikram Samvat||1301–1302|
|- Shaka Samvat||1166–1167|
|- Kali Yuga||4345–4346|
|Japanese calendar||Kangen 3|
|Minguo calendar||667 before ROC|
|Thai solar calendar||1787–1788|
1371 or 990 or 218
— to —
1372 or 991 or 219
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1245.|
Year 1245 (MCCXLV) was a common year starting on Sunday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar.
1245 Utc To Est
1245 Utc To Est
- February 21 – Thomas (bishop of Finland) is granted resignation by Pope Innocent IV, after having confessed to torture and forgery.
- April 16 – Pope Innocent IV sends Giovanni da Pian del Carpine to the Mongol court, suggesting (amongst other things) that the Mongols convert to Christianity, and join the Crusades.
- June 28 – The First Council of Lyon opens, in the course of which Frederick II, Holy Roman Emperor, is excommunicated and deposed, and the Seventh Crusade is proclaimed.
- August 1 – The second of two papal bulls refers to the marriage of King Sancho II of Portugal to Mécia Lopes de Haro, and decrees the deposition of the king.
- date unknown
- Witness of the toll taken by war and fiscal pressure in the kingdom of Castile, the region of Segovia is described this year as depopulated and sterile.
- The rebuilding of Westminster Abbey is started in England.
- January 16 – Edmund Crouchback, 1st Earl of Lancaster, son of Henry III of England (d. 1296)
- April 3 – King Philip III of France (d. 1285)
- November 14 — Sang Sapurba, first Malay King and progenitor of Malay kings in Malacca and Majapahit kingdoms (d. 1316)
- date unknown – Boniface of Savoy
- Giovanna da Signa, Italian saint (d. 1307)
- August 19 – Ramon Berenguer IV, Count of Provence (b. 1195)
- August 21 – Alexander of Hales, English theologian
- Rusudan of Georgia, queen regnant of Georgia (b. 1194)
- ^Linehan, Peter (1999). 'Chapter 21: Castile, Portugal and Navarre'. In Abulafia, David (ed.). The New Cambridge Medieval History c.1198-c.1300. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. pp. 668–699 . ISBN0-521-36289-X.