- Current zulu time in a clear format. The zero meridian time is now 05:-04-24. $50 off web hosting!
- Zulu Time Zone is 7 hours ahead of Pacific Daylight Time. In Z is 5:00 pm. Z to PST call time. Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 4pm-6pm in Z which corresponds to 8am-10am in PST.
- Current local time in UTC-5. See a clock with the accurate time and find out where it is observed.
- Pacific Daylight Time is 7 hours behind of Zulu Time Zone 4:00 am 04:00 in PDT is 11:00 am 11:00 in Z. PST to Z call time Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-10am in PST which corresponds to 4pm-6pm in Z. 4:00 am 04:00 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Offset UTC -7:00 hours 11:00 am 11:00 Zulu Time Zone (Z). Offset UTC 0:00.
CONVERTING ZULU TIME TO LOCAL TIME
NOAA satellites use Zulu Time or Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) as their time reference. The satellite images that appear on NOAA's Web sites are stamped in Zulu time.
To make the conversion to your local time, see the chart below. Find your local time in the first column. If you are on Eastern Daylight Savings Time (EDT), you would use the second column to find your Zulu Time/UTC. For instance, if it's 11 a.m. Eastern Daylight Savings Time in Washington, D.C., it's 1500 hours in Zulu time/UTC. See legend below.(Back to Hurricanes Page.)
EDT = Eastern Daylight Savings Time
EST = Eastern Standard Time
CDT = Central Daylight Savings Time
CST = Central Standard Time
MDT = Mountain Daylight Savings Time
MST = Mountain Standard Time
PDT = Pacific Daylight Savings Time
PST = Pacific Standard Time
Zulu Time to Your Local Time and Worldwide Time Conversions, Conversion Time Chart between Zulu Time and Local Time.
Zulu Time Zone is 2 hours behind of Central European Summer Time
11:30 am11:30 in Z is 1:30 pm13:30 in CEST
Z to CEST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-4pm in Z which corresponds to 10am-6pm in CEST
11:30 am11:30 Zulu Time Zone (Z). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
1:30 pm13:30 Central European Summer Time (CEST). Vacuum storage bags for blankets. Offset UTC +2:00 hours
11:30 am11:30 Z / 1:30 pm13:30 CEST
Central European Summer Time
Offset: CEST is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Andorra, Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Spain, France, Gibraltar, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Slovakia, San Marino, Vatican City
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CEST timezone is Berlin from Germany with population about 3.426 million people. Other major cities in the area are Madrid, Rome, Paris, Budapest
Daylight Saving: Central European Summer Time (CEST) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Central European Time (CET).Start: Central European Summer Time (CEST) started and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 28 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time. End: Central European Summer Time (CEST) ends and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 31 October 2021, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
German: MESZ - Mitteleuropäische Sommerzeit
CEST representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
Zulu Time Chart
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for CEST
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
2000 ZuluTime zones with the GMT +2 offset:
0200 Zulu To Central Time
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time